For over 40 years, we have specialised in the design and installation of premium quality, cost-effective garden rooms, across the UK. Each of our premium bespoke builds is entirely customisable, including your choice of doors.
To give you a better idea of what our range includes, and which custom door options you can include in your garden room design, we have put together this comprehensive guide.
Our Range of Doors for Garden Rooms
We offer a vast array of doors to choose from when navigating our garden room builder. From tried-and-true single and double doors to the unique touches of French, Bi-fold, patio, and sliding variations. Most are also available with additional surrounding windows or vented screens, and come with double glazing as a standard, with triple glazing offered as an extra option.
With the exception of our aluminium bi-folds, we craft all of our windows and doors from uPVC (Unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride), and then we colour and finish each set to achieve a variety of looks and textures. We choose uPVC for its absolute durability, its versatility in terms of design potential, and its long-lasting, resilient nature.
Compared to other materials used for external doors, such as timber and composite, uPVC doors require far less maintenance and last for many years.
Colours and Custom Styling
No matter which custom features you choose, our doors and windows are paired beautifully with signature Scandinavian redwood framing, and embedded seamlessly in pressure-treated shiplap or naturally preserved cedar cladding.
Within the custom builder, once you’ve decided on which style door you want, you can then adjust its outer colour from a choice of black, anthracite/agate grey, white, cream, chartwell green, and Irish oak. Internal colourings are mostly white as standard, but black and grey options are available for certain combinations.
You can also choose between black, anthracite/normal grey, brass, chrome, and white finishes on your window and door handles for no extra charge.
We also offer internal blinds, which can be fitted between the panes of your double-glazed doors (and windows), providing an easy way to adjust privacy in your garden room.
Add an Internal Door
If your garden room design is large enough, you will be offered the option to include an internal wall, which comes with a timber door as a standard. This separation is a fantastic addition for working spaces, utility rooms, and even wetrooms if you install plumbing.
Freely Design Your Garden Room With Doors
Each of our base styles for garden rooms comes with a specific range of doors as a standard, and within our intuitive quote builder, you can tweak types and colours freely. See your 3D garden room model take shape before your very eyes, with the doors and windows of your choice.
- The Modern Garden Room: Comes with stunning aluminium bi-folding doors, set into the recessed porch space.
- The Contemporary Garden Room: Comes with an elegant set of French double doors, with two side screens.
- The Traditional Garden Room: Comes with a timeless Georgian style single or double door, paired with matching windows.
- The Curved Roof Garden Room: Comes with classic French double doors and two screens on either side to complete the look.
- The Garden Studio: Comes with our signature French double doors and side screens or windows to border them.
- The Elegance: Comes with a choice of French, patio, and single doors, with or without screens that can be installed on either side.
- The Office Pod: Comes with a standard set of patio doors, made with wide glass that offers clear visibility in and out.
Remember, our designs are just jumping-off points for you to add your own personal twists. We can supply doors to suit classical, contemporary, and modern aesthetics, with a wide range of colours and custom fixtures to bring your garden room doors to life.